from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. First person singular present indicative of be.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Symbol for the attometer (attometre), an SI unit of length equal to 10−18 meters (metres).
- v. First-person singular simple present indicative form of be.
- abbr. Alternative spelling of a.m..
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- The first person singular of the verb be, in the indicative mode, present tense. See be.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- The first person singular, present tense, indicative mood of the verb to be. See be.
- See ambi-.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a master's degree in arts and sciences
- n. a radioactive transuranic metallic element; discovered by bombarding uranium with helium atoms
- n. modulation of the amplitude of the (radio) carrier wave
‘I am not as good a man as my father was and my son is growing up worse than I am’.433
Very best wishes am sure you did fine..am away on retreat with the Brigittines in Holywell & then Iver Heath..but I love MV!
Who knows; maybe I am *am* being unreasonable here.
I am new to your blog and after coming here once..am not able to stop coming again and again.
I'm inclined lately to start whining about SGA again, but I am aware exactly how much that kind of thing annoys people who *are* feeling good about life, the fandom, and everything, so I'm thinking I might lock everything down so as not to be that crushing killjoy that nobody likes well, so as to keep it somewhat under wraps that I *am* that crushing killjoy that nobody likes.
I am not at all worried about the future of the planet, but I * am* worried about the future of the human race.
I am not trying to frighten people, but I *am* personally feeling very frightened, especially this week and I suppose I am looking for reassurrance from people who are not dealing with fear symptoms: the tube really spooked me this week, then the news - ID cards, Anti terror laws, etc...
I think it is key to who I am and where I currently am . emotionally.
I do want protection from someone mistreating me because I am what I am
I _am_ a research supervisor with the Bureau of Standards, and I am here for a definite purpose.