from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A container or enclosed space for storage.
- transitive v. To place or store in a bin.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- Contraction of being
- n. A container used for storage.
- n. A container for rubbish or waste.
- v. To dispose of (something) by putting it into a bin, or as if putting it into a bin.
- v. To throw away, reject, give up.
- v. To convert continuous data into discrete groups.
- n. son of; equivalent to Hebrew בן (ben).
- n. A short form of binary
- v. Alternative form of been.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- An old form of be and been.
- n. A box, frame, crib, or inclosed place, used as a receptacle for any commodity.
- transitive v. To put into a bin.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To put into or store in a bin: as, to bin liquor.
- Within; inside.
- Of place, within; inside of; in.
- Of time, within; during.
- A shortened form of been, past participle, and obsolete infinitive and present indicative plural, of be. Bin is the ordinary pronunciation in the United States of the past participle been.
- n. A box or inclosed place used as a repository for any commodity: as, a corn-bin; a coal-bin.
- n. One of the open subdivisions of a cellar for the reception of wine-bottles.
- n. Also spelled binn.
- n. A heap or pile.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quantity contained in a bin
- n. an identification number consisting of a two-part code assigned to banks and savings associations; the first part shows the location and the second identifies the bank itself
- v. store in bins
- n. a container; usually has a lid
Plist. bin and Plist. txt, select \ "Plist. bin\" and open it; Then, power offon once, the depop operation is done.
If you do, then critical Cygwin system directories like and bin could easily be corrupted by other (non-Cygwin) applications or packages that use or \bin.
(grep "bin / perl" / usr / bin*) I find a lot of perl programs I can try to read which are written by experienced programmers.
They added just quotes from what they called the bin Laden speech.
Looks like it hit the bargain bin already, and that was the first time I even saw the book. laughing in alaska
I mostly shift-delete files, so my recycle bin is always empty. ssj4Gogeta
Delete the other default quick launch shortcuts (internet explorer, show desktop, etc), so just your recycle bin is there. achali phoenix
That or run launchy to open the bin; once the recycle bin is open you can do all of the above at once, including drag and drop to a taskbar icon or the window itself.
There was a huge range of prices vibrators though, everything from bargain - bin $10 ones all the way up to $300 chiq ones.
Some consumers have always opted to delay buying (paperback releases are the obvious example, but think also of second run movies, as well as cable and rentals, as well as bargain bin LPs).