from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. company
- pro. they (singular). Gender-neutral subject pronoun, coordinate with gendered pronouns he and she.
- pro. them (singular). Gender-neutral object pronoun, coordinate with gendered pronouns him and her.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A prefix of Latin origin, the usual form, before a vowel or h, of com- (the m in Latin being weak), meaning ‘together’ or ‘with.’ See com-.
- n. In geometry, a prefix, as in co-sine, co-secant, co-tangent, etc., meaning sine, secant, tangent, etc., of the complement.
- n. An abbreviation of company: as, Smith, Brown & Co.;
- n. of county: as, Orange Co., New York.
- n. The chemical symbol for cobalt.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. one who refuses to serve in the armed forces on grounds of conscience
- n. a hard ferromagnetic silver-white bivalent or trivalent metallic element; a trace element in plant and animal nutrition
- n. a state in west central United States in the Rocky Mountains
- n. an odorless very poisonous gas that is a product of incomplete combustion of carbon
Sorry, no etymologies found.
You can email us here: info at venturemaps. co (yep, that's .co, not. com) ...
Approach would be to create some text about the new co domain and how having a high quality .co domain name can help advertisers or business.
¿e nie mam siê w co ubraæ. bo zawsze co siê znajdzie a oni i tak powiedza ¿e jestem bjutiful bejbi. sporo sie zmienilo. sie zyje.
September 7th, 2009 1: 43 pm ET this women in co is apsolutely idiot. how about our children speak more languages so they can catch-up with the world
After he played about 150 shows, a gig in Los Angeles brought him to the attention of ATO Records, the label co-founded by Dave Matthews.
I would like to believe that many or most of the physician investigators were deceived as the alternative is that they knew it was wink-wink-nudge-nudge pretense of a trial and the term co-conspirator would apply.
The Kerry camp established a system early on for recognizing major fund-raisers: those who raised at least $50,000 were given the title co-chair; those who raised more than $100,000 became vice chairs.
Before going farther, it is essential to acquire a definite notion of what is meant, or, at least, of what we mean in this discussion, by the term co-education.
If we find, contrary to our previous belief, that the characters are not peculiar to one species, we cease to use the term co-extensively with the characters; but then it is because the other portion of the connotation fails; the condition that the class must be a
Constitution - along with "patriotism," "national security" and "family values" - is fast becoming yet another term co-opted as part of the permanent GOP campaign.