from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- interj. Expression of surprise.
- n. A Hebrew measure of capacity; a core or homer.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A Hebrew measure of capacity; a homer.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The heart, in the anatomical sense; the physiologically central organ of the system of blood-vessels.
- n. See core, corps.
- n. A kind of fish.
- n. A Hebrew and Phenician oil-measure, supposed to be equal to 96 United States (old wine) gallons. The cor (translated measure) is mentioned in Luke xvi. 7 as a dry measure. Also chor.
- n. Assimilated form of com-, con-, before r. See com-.
- n. An abbreviation of Corinthians.
- n. An abbreviation of coroner; [l. c.]
- n. of correlative
- n. of correspondence, correspondent, and corresponding.
The d é cor is spare, with platform floor beds and colorful walls.
The 1920s d é cor is filled with chintz, old sofas and books.
Mr. Pask's d é cor is so imposing that it gets in the way of the script.
Livingetc The home's d é cor is an adaptation of a Brooklyn brownstone featured in the November 2008 issue of the now-defunct Domino magazine.
Scene and heard: After feasting on hors d'ouevres, Veuve Clicquot Champagne and Godiva chocolates during a reception, guests gathered for a sit-down dinner under a tent with an all-red décor from the ceilings to walls to tablecloths.
Especially when paired with stylish geometric shapes and interesting textures, white décor is anything but boring.
Whether for work or play a small impact of the Atlantic lily Witting office dÃ © cor is central to fertility.
The only bag days impressionnante © cor is revealed as a possible alikeness that we are models that are traditional, equal, or a combination of both.
The décor is similar to a typical diner and on the walls there are pictures of old New York.
Getting recession-smart and saving on shopping of décor is an aspect that comes with practice, experience and plenty of care.