from The Century Dictionary.
- To remove acidity from; sweeten.
- In chem., to free from acids, salts, or impurities by washing.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- transitive verb To render sweet; to sweeten; to free from acidity.
- transitive verb (Chem.), rare To free from acids, salts, or other soluble substances, by washing; to purify.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb rare To
sweeten(in all senses).
- verb rare To free from
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb make sweeter in taste
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Groom the sauce: Mix the sauce ingredients until edulcorate dissolves.