from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that hums.
- n. Informal A hummingbird.
- n. Baseball A fastball.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. fellatio in which the person performing the act vibrates their mouth by humming.
- n. humvee
- n. hummingbird
- n. humdinger
- n. A fastball.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, hums; one who applauds by humming.
- n. A humming bird.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which hums.
- n. One who or that which excels in any quality, especially in general energy or speed.
- n. In ornithology, a humming-bird.
- n. A calling device employed in telephony in place of the magnetic call-bell; a buzzer.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity
- n. a singer who produces a tune without opening the lips or forming words
Sorry, no etymologies found.
A vegetarian in a hummer is better than a meat eater on a bike.
Maybe it's time for another impeachment for lying, for lying about a hummer is one thing, but lying about scandal is quite another!
They didn’t really have much choice though, all the other big car companies were entering the compo, and the hummer is the damocles’ sword hanging over any eclology claims by GM.
Damn! If Bush can get a hummer from a guy wearing a freakin’ sombrero, at least he’s got SOMETHING going for him.
I believe your hummer is a ruby throated as they are really the only hummingbird in the east.
Robin, the only thing dumber than a hummer is a stretch hummer.
It was the crew who called the hummer home during the invasion who came up with the idea to rebuild it from the ground up on the "Overhaulin '" television show and donate the proceeds to charity.
Run it on corn oil. the hummer is a good start, there are plenty more where it came from, one model at a time is one way, what we really need to do as a people is to redefine our needs.
To learn more about Disqus and its features, the hummer is a good start, there are plenty more where it came from, one model at a time is one way, what we really need to do as a people is to redefine our needs.
The second balloon one and the hummer are my favs. aea Says: