from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A fermented, often effervescent beverage made from pears.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A fermented alcoholic beverage made from pears; somewhat analogous to cider.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A fermented liquor made from pears; pear cider.
- n. A suddent squall. See pirry.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A fermented liquor, similar to cider, but made from the juice of pears. It is extensively produced in England, but is little known in America.
- n. Same as pirry.
- n. Jewels; precious stones.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. United States philosopher (1876-1957)
- n. a fermented and often effervescent beverage made from juice of pears; similar in taste to hard cider
- n. United States commodore who led the fleet that defeated the British on Lake Erie during the War of 1812; brother of Matthew Calbraith Perry (1785-1819)
- n. United States admiral who led a naval expedition to Japan and signed a treaty in 1854 opening up trade relations between United States and Japan; brother of Oliver Hazard Perry (1794-1858)
January 15th, 2010 at 2: 19 pm tombaker says: perry is a creepy simp.
August 18th, 2009 4: 29 pm ET perry is a buster, with no insight at all, he is not for the american people. i hope he lose his seat.
I have just passed through that hair and beauty shop in perry barr.
i think rick perry is a domestic terrorist. i also think he should be declared an enemy combatant, water boarded …. errr i mean “enhanced interrogated” on national television as an example.
Apparently the canon of authority on law, morality, and warfare is vested in the brain of one anonymous commenter called perry masonmint.
Now that having been said, we've been encouraged in recent times by the modest success of what is called the perry Review of United States policy towards
An agreeable beverage, called perry, is made from pears, and the varieties which are least fit for eating make the best perry.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010 from barrington we made our way through more national parks, taking in some great scenery and hikes as we headed for the blue mountains, which would be our last wilderness stop before hitting sydney!! here we stayed at a campsite called perry's lookdown which is the start point for a 2. 5km hike (one way) into an adjoining valley. i know 2.5 km sounds like a stroll in the park but this was a hard ass Lilianfels Avenue, Echo Point Katoomba, New South Wales, Australia Apex
Yes | No | Report from minigunner111 wrote 20 weeks 4 days ago that aerosmiths joe perry harrasses and tortures helpless animals (hunts) +2 Good Comment?
Sixty winter ales, plus cider and perry, free soft drinks for drivers and food to wash down those quality local brews.