from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A large transport vehicle designed to be hauled by a truck or tractor.
- n. A furnished vehicle drawn by a truck or automobile and used when parked as a dwelling or office.
- n. A short filmed advertisement for a movie; a preview.
- n. A short, blank strip of film at the end of a reel.
- transitive v. To transport by a trailer: trailered the boat to the beach.
- intransitive v. To travel or live in a trailer.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone who or something that trails.
- n. An unpowered wheeled vehicle, not a caravan or camper, that is towed behind another, and used to carry equipment, etc, that cannot be carried in the leading vehicle.
- n. A furnished vehicle towed behind another, and used as a dwelling when stationary; a caravan; a camper.
- n. A prefabricated home that could be towed to a new destination, but typically is permanently left in an area designated for such homes.
- n. A preview of a film, video game or TV show.
- n. The final record of a list of data items, often identified by a key field with an otherwise invalid value that sorts last alphabetically (e.g., “ZZZZZ”) or numerically (“99999”); especially common in the context of punched cards, where the final card is called a trailer card.
- n. The last part of a packet, often containing a check sequence.
- v. To load on a trailer or to transport by trailer.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, trails.
- n. a wheeled vehicle without a motor, designed to be drawn by a motor vehicle in front of it
- n. such a vehicle used on street railroads. Called also trail car.
- n. the large wheeled wagon or van pulled by a tractor in a tractor-trailer combination.
- n. a vehicle equipped as a mobile dwelling unit, pulled by an automobile or other mtor vehicle, and used as a dwelling when parked; -- also called a mobile home.
- n. A wheeled motorless open wagon designed to carry a heavy object, such as a boat trailer.
- n. A short blank segment of movie film attached to the end; -- used for convenient insertion of the film in a projector.
- n. A short film consisting primarily of one or more short portions of a film, used in promotions or advertisements shortly before initial release of a film.
- n. A part of an object which extends some distance beyond the main body of the object.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A dog that follows or tracks by scent.
- n. plural Several logging-sleds hitched one behind another and pulled by from 4 to 8 horses, driven by one man, thus saving teamsters’ wages.
- n. One who or that which trails.
- n. On a vehicle, a short pointed bar sometimes suspended from the rear axle, and serving as a stop or brake in going up steep hills; a stopper.
- n. A flexible or hinged contact piece pulled over a series of terminal plates so as to distribute electric currents.
- n. An old style of vessel employed in mackerel-fishing about 1800.
- n. A trail-car.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who takes more time than necessary; someone who lags behind
- n. an advertisement consisting of short scenes from a motion picture that will appear in the near future
- n. a wheeled vehicle that can be pulled by a car or truck and is equipped for occupancy
- n. a large transport conveyance designed to be pulled by a truck or tractor
Demi: * ignores him and walks to her trailer** in demi's trailer* (A/N: ok now joe is in his trailer too) texassweetie20 has signed on comedyman16: heeyy texasweetie20: heyy. comedyman16: how's it going? texassweetie20: ehh not so good. comedyman16: what's on your mind? texassweetie20: have u ever liekd someone that didn't like you back? comedyman16: lots of times texassweetie20: that's how i feel now comedyman16: don't let some guy get you
Demi: * ignores him and walks to her trailer** in demi's trailer* (A/N: ok now joe is in his trailer too) texassweetie20 has signed on comedyman16: heeyy texasweetie20: heyy. comedyman16: how's it going? texassweetie20: ehh not so good. comedyman16: what's on your mind? texassweetie20: have
Version with chorus, like in trailer is much better … wkwm on Dec 11, 2008
Teenage pregnancies, husbands with DUIs, a sister with nine kids and an estranged husband, fightin 'feuds with female rivals ... does the term trailer trash come to mind?
I also hate the term trailer dweller because those jerks from the company took my wheels and now what the heck am I going to do.
To me, the best thing about the trailer is the Alien looking dog.
If the trailer is any indication, there is some interesting camera work going on.
Well, if the trailer is any indication, neither SETI nor NSS is going to make a lot of money on this!
And the trailer is amazing, love the GRAND THEFT AUTO quote
THAT BEING SAID, this trailer is a huge improvement over the other and I have an unabashed love for Kung Fu Panda and I really hope it's at that level.