from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A native or inhabitant of Ukraine.
- n. The Slavic language of the Ukrainians.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person of Ukrainian ethnicity or a citizen of Ukraine.
- proper n. The East Slavic language of Ukrainians, and the official language of Ukraine.
- adj. Relating to Ukraine or its people.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An inhabitant of the Ukraine; a Little Russian.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the Slavic language spoken in the Ukraine
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Ukraine or its people or culture
1760 Ukranians, 1762 Ukrainian, 1764 Ukranian, 1799 Ukrainians. From Ukraine + -ian. (Wiktionary)