from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of absorb.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. wholly absorbed as in thought.
- adj. not allowed to pass through; -- said of radiant waves such as light.
- adj. taken in through the pores of a surface.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Drawn in or sucked up.
- Engrossed: as, an absorbed look.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. retained without reflection
- adj. giving or marked by complete attention to
absorb + -ed (Wiktionary)