from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That approaches or approach.
- adv. Nearly.
- v. Present participle of approach.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of ingrafting a sprig or shoot of one tree into another, without cutting it from the parent stock; -- called, also, inarching and grafting by approach.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In horticulture, the act of ingrafting a sprig or shoot of one tree into another without cutting it from the parent stock. Also called inarching and grafting by approach.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the event of one object coming closer to another
- n. the temporal property of becoming nearer in time
- n. the act of drawing spatially closer to something
- adj. of the relatively near future
Sorry, no etymologies found.