from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To dazzle so completely as to make blind.
- transitive v. To please irresistibly; enchant.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To confuse or disarm by dazzling.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To dazzle or make dim by a strong light.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To dazzle by too strong a light; blind or render incapable of seeing clearly by excess of light.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. to cause someone to lose clear vision, especially from intense light
Sorry, no etymologies found.