from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that buys, especially a purchasing agent for a retail store.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who makes one or more purchases.
- n. A person who purchases items for resale in a retail establishment.
- n. A person who purchases items consumed or used as components in the manufacture of products.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who buys; a purchaser.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who buys; a purchaser; a purchasing agent.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who buys
Sorry, no etymologies found.