from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Ostentatiously stylish; deliberately chic.
- n. Ostentatious stylishness.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. affectedly trendy; chic and stylish
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who dresses in a trendy fashionable way
- adj. affectedly trendy and fashionable
- n. elegance by virtue of being fashionable
French.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From French chichi (Wiktionary)