from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A member of the same class at school.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone who is in the same class (in school)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who is in the same class with another, as at school or college.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One of the same class at school or college; a class-fellow.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an acquaintance that you go to school with
class + mate (Wiktionary)