from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A bedmate.
- n. One that is closely associated or allied with another: "Stupidity here makes an easy bedfellow, as always, with racialism” ( Christopher Hitchens).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One with whom one shares a bed.
- n. An associate, often an otherwise improbable one.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who lies with another in the same bed; a person who shares one's couch.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who shares a bed with another.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person with whom you share a bed
- n. a temporary associate
bed + fellow (Wiktionary)