from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A companion in play or recreation.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A companion for someone (especially a child) to play with.
- n. A female who has appeared in Playboy magazine.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A companion in diversions; a playfellow.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A playfellow; a companion in play or amusement.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a companion at play
Sorry, no etymologies found.