from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Rich in or resembling cream.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Containing cream.
- adj. Of food or drink, having the rich taste or thick, smooth texture of cream, whether or not it actually contains cream.
- adj. Of any liquid, having the thick texture of cream.
- adj. Having the colour of cream.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of, or containing, cream; resembling cream, in nature, appearance, or taste; creamlike; unctuous.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Like cream; having the consistence or appearance of cream; cream-colored; viscid; oily.
- Containing cream.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of the color of cream
- adj. thick like cream
cream + -y (Wiktionary)