from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Chiefly British A retail seller of fresh fruits and vegetables.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who sells fresh vegetables and fruit, normally from a relatively small shop
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A retailer of vegetables or fruits in their fresh or green state.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A retailer of vegetables.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a grocer who sells fresh fruits and vegetables
green + grocer (Wiktionary)