from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that makes, repairs, or deals in jewelry.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person whose job is making, repairing or selling jewelry.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who makes, or deals in, jewels, precious stones, and similar ornaments.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who makes or deals in jewels and ornaments of precious metal.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone in the business of selling jewelry
- n. someone who makes jewelry
From Anglo-Norman jueler, or Old French juelier (Wiktionary)