from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A lack of balance, as in distribution or functioning.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of not being in balance.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Defective balance; specifically, a lack of equality in the tension and contractile strength of the eve-muscles, leading to heterophoria.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. (mathematics) a lack of symmetry
- n. a lack of balance or state of disequilibrium
Sorry, no etymologies found.