from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Lacking importance.
- adj. Not following from premises or evidence; illogical.
- n. A triviality.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having no consequence, not consequential, of little importance.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not regularly following from the premises; hence, irrelevant; unimportant; of no consequence.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not consequential; not following from the premises; without cause or without consequences; illogical; irrational: as, inconsequential reasons or actions.
- Of no consequence or value.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not following logically as a consequence
- adj. lacking worth or importance
in- + consequential. (Wiktionary)