from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being infallible; the ability to never make a mistake.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being infallible, or exempt from error; inerrability.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being infallible, or incapable of error or mistake; entire exemption from liability to error.
- n. Incapability of failure; absolute certainty of success or effect: as, the infallibility of a remedy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of never making an error
Sorry, no etymologies found.