from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Unlimited power; commonly attributed to a deity or deities.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being omnipotent; almighty power; hence, one who is omnipotent; the Deity.
- n. Unlimited power of a particular kind.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Almighty power; infinite power as an attribute of deity; hence, God himself.
- n. Infinite resource; unbounded power.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the state of being omnipotent; having unlimited power
Sorry, no etymologies found.