from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a failure to understand something; an illusion, misconception or misunderstanding
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A mistaking or mistake; wrong apprehension of one's meaning of a fact; misconception; misunderstanding.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A mistaking or mistake; wrong apprehension of one's meaning or of a fact.
- n. Synonyms Misconception, misunderstanding.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an understanding of something that is not correct
Sorry, no etymologies found.