from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An incorrect or mistaken calculation
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a mistake in calculating.
- n. An error in judgment, especially about the effects of action or the likely course of events.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Erroneous calculation or estimate.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a mistake in calculating
Sorry, no etymologies found.