from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. See Croat.
- adj. Of or relating to Croatia or its people, language, or culture.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to Croatia, the Croatian people or their language.
- n. An inhabitant of Croatia; a person of Croatian descent.
- proper n. The standardized variety of Serbo-Croatian, a South Slavic language, spoken by Croats.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Croatia.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to the Croats or Croatia.
- n. A Croat.
- n. The Slavic dialect of the Croats, closely allied to Servian.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Croatia or its people or language
- n. a member of the Slavic people living in Croatia
Sorry, no etymologies found.