from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of instigating, or the state of being instigated; incitement; especially to evil or wickedness.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of instigating, or the state of being instigated; incitement; esp. to evil or wickedness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of instigating; incitement, as to wrong-doing; temptation; prompting.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the verbal act of urging on
- n. deliberate and intentional triggering (of trouble or discord)
Sorry, no etymologies found.