from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of moving from one place to another
- n. renewal of a lease
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A second location.
- n. Renewal of a lease.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of relocating.
- n. In Scots law, a reletting; renewal of a lease.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the transportation of people (as a family or colony) to a new settlement (as after an upheaval of some kind)
- n. the act of changing your residence or place of business
re- + location (Wiktionary)