from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of localizing.
- n. The state of being localized.
- n. act or process of making a product suitable for use in a particular country or region.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Act of localizing, or state of being localized.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of localizing, or the state of being localized.
- n. Specifically The reference, in perception, of a sensation to some part of the body (as the place where it originates), or to some point in space outside of the body (as a quality of a perceived object).
- n. Also spelled localisation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a determination of the place where something is
- n. (physiology) the principle that specific functions have relatively circumscribed locations in some particular part or organ of the body
From localize + -ation; compare French localisation. (Wiktionary)