from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The use of machinery to replace human or animal labour, especially in agriculture and industry.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act or process of mechanizing.
- n. Causing to be performed by machines, especially by a highly technical implementation, usually involving electronic hardware.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the condition of having a highly technical implementation
- n. the act of implementing the control of equipment with advanced technology; usually involving electronic hardware
Sorry, no etymologies found.