from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The wrongful, fraudulent or corrupt use of other's funds in one's care.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Wrong appropriation; wrongful use.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Wrong appropriation; application to a wrong use: as, misappropriation of money.
- n. Appropriation with misapplication: as, the misappropriation of a term.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the fraudulent appropriation of funds or property entrusted to your care but actually owned by someone else
- n. wrongful borrowing
Sorry, no etymologies found.