from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The process of returning of a person to their country of origin or citizenship.
- n. Process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one's own country
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Restoration to one's country.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Return or restoration to one's own country.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of returning to the country of origin
From Late Latin repatrio ("to restore someone to his homeland"). (Wiktionary)