from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The process of rendering young again.
- n. The process of producing beneficial changes.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Rejuvenescence.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of rejuvenating, or the state or process of being rejuvenated; rejuvenescence.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of restoring to a more youthful condition
- n. the phenomenon of vitality and freshness being restored
Sorry, no etymologies found.