from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A kerchief worn around the neck.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A scarf that is worn looped or tied around the neck.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A kerchief for the neck; -- called also neck handkerchief.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A kerchief for the neck.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a kerchief worn around the neck
Combination of neck + kerchief. (Wiktionary)