from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To use triflingly; squander: piddle away one's time.
- intransitive v. To spend time aimlessly; diddle.
- intransitive v. Informal To urinate.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An act of urination.
- n. To waste time; often used as a euphemism for piss and followed by away.
- v. To urinate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. To deal in trifles; to concern one's self with trivial matters rather than with those that are important.
- intransitive v. To be squeamishly nice about one's food.
- intransitive v. To urinate; -- child's word.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To deal in trifles; spend time in a trifling way or about trifling or unimportant matters; attend to trivial concerns, or to the small parts rather than to the main; trifle.
- To pick at table; eat squeamishly or without appetite.
- To make water; urinate: a childish word.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. liquid excretory product
- v. waste time; spend one's time idly or inefficiently
- v. eliminate urine
Origin unknown.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)