from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The state or character of being promiscuous.
- n. Promiscuous sexual relations.
- n. A mixture of diverse or unrelated parts or individuals; a hodgepodge.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being promiscuous.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Promiscuousness; confusion.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Promiscuousness; confusion; indiscriminate mixture.
- n. Promiscuous sexual union, as among some races of people.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. indulging in promiscuous (casual and indiscriminate) sexual relations
From promiscuous and -ity. (Wiktionary)