from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being punctual
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being punctual; especially, adherence to the exact time of an engagement; exactness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being punctual.
- n. Adherence to the exact time of meeting one's obligations or performing one's duties; especially, the fact or habit of promptness in attendance or in fulfilling appointments.
- n. The character of being, or existence in, a point.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality or habit of adhering to an appointed time
Sorry, no etymologies found.