from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The condition or quality of being regular; as, regularity of outline
- n. A particular regular occurrence
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The condition or quality of being regular
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being regular, in any sense: as, regularity of a plan or of a building; regularity of features; the regularity of one's attendance at church; the watch goes with great regularity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being characterized by a fixed principle or rate
- n. a property of polygons: the property of having equal sides and equal angles
From Old French regularite, from Medieval Latin *regularitas, from Latin regularis ("regular"); see regular. (Wiktionary)