from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An arrangement or classification of things.
- n. An implementation, or putting into use, of something.
- n. The distribution of military forces prior to battle.
- n. the start of something
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the arrangement or distribution (of resources such as people or equipment), in preparation for battle or work.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of deploying.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the distribution of forces in preparation for battle or work
deploy + -ment (Wiktionary)