from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who falls back into prior habits, especially criminal habits; a repeat offender.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who is recidivous or is characterized by recidivism; an incorrigible criminal.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In French law, a relapsed criminal; one who falls back into the same criminal course for which he has already been condemned.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who is repeatedly arrested for criminal behavior (especially for the same criminal behavior)
- n. someone who lapses into previous undesirable patterns of behavior
Sorry, no etymologies found.