from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Slang A person regarded as being assured and artfully ingratiating in manner.
- n. Slang A smooth-tongued person.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A smooth-talking person.
- n. A drink made from whole fruit, thus thicker than fruit juice.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a thick smooth drink consisting of fresh fruit pureed with ice cream or yoghurt or milk
- n. someone with an assured and ingratiating manner
smooth + -ie (Wiktionary)