from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or characteristic of spiritualism.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Relating to, or connected with, spiritualism.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to philosophic spiritualism; idealistic.
- Of or pertaining to modern spiritualism, or communication with departed spirits; produced by or believed to be due to the agency of departed spirits: as, spiritualistic manifestations; a spiritualistic séance.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or connected with spiritualism
Sorry, no etymologies found.