from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Resembling or containing trash; cheap or worthless: trashy merchandise.
- adj. In very poor taste or of very poor quality: "There was a special pathos ... within ... her trashy tales” ( James Wolcott).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Like trash; containing much trash
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Like trash; containing much trash; waste; rejected; worthless; useless.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Encumbered with trash, that is, with the growth of the previous season.
- Composed of or resembling trash, rubbish, or dross; waste; worthless; useless.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. cheap and inferior; of no value
- adj. tastelessly showy
trash + -y (Wiktionary)