from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A post system by means of transport relays of horses stationed at intervals along a route or network, carrying mail and passengers.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Post; mail; also, the mail or postal arrangements; -- spelt also dawk, and dauk.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In the East Indies, the post; a relay of men, as for carrying letters, despatches, etc., or travelers in palanquins.
- n. An abbreviation of Dakota.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye
The trains are conveniently arranged; they take you over from Agra in the morning and bring you back at night, which is well, because there is no hotel at Muttra, only what they call a dak bungalow, or lodging-house, provided by the municipal authorities for the shelter of travelers who have no friends to put them up.
Here's a picture of the chicken restaurant Dak dak, is Korean for chicken which I mentioned a few posts ago.
As'ad M.rlan, M. Ag dak akan sampai kepada Allah SWT. suci antara makhluk dengan khaliknya, Rasulullah SAW bersabda:
Captain Webb-Ware having most kindly arranged to "dak" camels for me, I was enabled to remain here one day by sending my own camels with loads ahead, I proposing to catch them up by going three marches on January
Minnesota .... you should still be hanging your collective heads in shame. dak
Is there a republican out there who could explain to the "not so bright" wingnuts of their party that you have to have a legitimate ID to be able to vote? dak
This recent "support" of tort reform means that he actually doesn't want tort reform. dak
The menu is pretty straight forward – noodle soups consisting of a dashi broth, ramyun or udon noodles, and a topping such as bulgogi, dak galbi (spicy grilled chicken), kimchi, etc.
If Obama mess up im pretty sure he won't be able to live it down. dak
December 1st, 2009 11: 27 am ET give me a break! dak