from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To become quiet and calm after a period of restlessness.
- v. To establish a settled lifestyle, and especially to marry.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. become quiet or calm, especially after a state of agitation
- v. become settled or established and stable in one's residence or life style
- v. settle into a position, usually on a surface or ground
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.