from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to Eurasia.
- adj. Of mixed European and Asian descent.
- n. A person of mixed European and Asian descent.
- n. A native or inhabitant of Eurasia.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to the continent of Eurasia.
- n. A member of the Caucasoid and/or Mongoloid racial classifications of humanity; any person native to the Eurasian continent.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A child of a European parent on the one side and an Asiatic on the other.
- n. One born of European parents in Asia.
- adj. Of European and Asiatic descent; of or pertaining to both Europe and Asia.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to Eurasia; consisting of both Europe and Asia. See Eurasia.
- Having both European and Asian connections; combining European and Asiatic blood. See II.
- n. A half-caste one of whose parents is European, or of pure European descent, and the other Asiatic: originally restricted to one born in Hindustan of a Hindu mother and a European (especially a Portuguese) father, but now applied to all half-breeds of mixed Asiatic and European blood, and their offspring. Also called chee-chee.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person of mixed European and Asian descent
- adj. relating to, or coming from, Europe and Asia
Sorry, no etymologies found.