from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of beguile.
- n. A beguilement.
- adj. That beguiles or beguile.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Alluring by guile; deluding; misleading; diverting.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. misleading by means of pleasant or alluring methods
- adj. highly attractive and able to arouse hope or desire
Sorry, no etymologies found.