from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Tending to seduce; alluring: "his sad and fastidious but ever seductive Irish voice” ( John Fowles).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Attractive, alluring, tempting.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Tending to lead astray; apt to mislead by flattering appearances; tempting; alluring.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Tending to seduce or lead aside or astray; apt to mislead by flattering appearances.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. tending to entice into a desired action or state
Sorry, no etymologies found.