from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Causing obstructions.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Tending to obstruct; presenting obstacles; hindering; causing impediment.
- n. An obstructive person or thing.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Serving or intended to obstruct, hinder, delay, or annoy: as, obstructive parliamentary proceedings.
- Given to obstructing or impeding: as, an obstructive official.
- n. One who or that which obstructs.
- n. One who factiously seeks to obstruct, hinder, or delay the transaction of business, especially legislative business.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. preventing movement
Sorry, no etymologies found.